Precautionary items and usage limitations
CAUTION: To Avoid Injury
- Be particularly careful when wearing your watch while holding a small child, to avoid injury.
- Be particularly careful when engaged in strenuous exercise or work, to avoid injury to yourself and others.
- Do not wear your watch while in a sauna or other location where your watch may become excessively hot, since there is the risk of burns.
- Be careful when putting on and taking off your watch, since there is a risk of damaging your fingernails, depending on the manner in which the band is fastened.
- Take off your watch before going to bed.
Next:CAUTION: When your watch has got wet