Precautionary items and usage limitations
Caring for Your Watch
Crown and button
- Rotate the crown while it is pressed in fully and press the buttons periodically so they do not become stuck due to accumulations of foreign matter.
Case and crystal
- Wipe any dirt or moisture such as perspiration from the case and crystal with a soft cloth.
- For metallic, plastic or synthetic rubber (polyurethane) band, clean it with soap and a soft toothbrush.
Be sure to thoroughly rinse the band after cleaning to remove any soap residue.
- For a leather band, wipe off dirt using a dry cloth.
If you will not be using your watch for an extended period of time
- If you will not be using your watch for an extended period of time, carefully wipe off any perspiration, dirt or moisture and store in a proper location, avoiding locations subject to excessively high or low temperatures and high humidity.
Next:When Luminous Paint is used for your watch