All articles for Cal. No. 0200 are displayed in a list below.
Enter a keyword to pick up articles containing it.
- Use a mechanical watch
- Automatic winding function
- Winding the mainspring manually
- Setting the time
- Main specifications
- Additional functions
- No hands move.
- The crown and buttons do not work.
- The mainspring is not wound though even after wearing the watch for a certain period of time.
- Accuracy of a mechanical watch
- Do not adjust band length yourself
- Remove protective stickers.
- When using a specially designed crown or button
- WARNING: Confirm water resistance performance of your watch
- Water resistance performance table
- CAUTION: To Avoid Injury
- CAUTION: When your watch has got wet
- CAUTION: To clean the band of your watch
- CAUTION: Do not use your watch in excessively high or low temperature
- CAUTION: Do not put your watch too close to things which have strong magnetism
- CAUTION: Do not give strong shock to your watch
- CAUTION: Do not expose your watch to chemicals
- CAUTION: Keep your watch clean
- Caring for Your Watch
- When Luminous Paint is used for your watch
- Overhaul of a mechanical watch
- Crown and button
- Metal band
- Leather band
- Urethane band
- World Wide Service Network
- Contact us