Checking the power reserve
Always keep level 2 or above.
Charge immediately when power reserve is level 1 or 0.
- Pull the crown out to position 1.
- Rotate the crown to change the mode to any one of the following: [LON], [NYC], [CHI],[DEN], [LAX] or [A-TM].
- Push the crown in to position 0.
- Press and release the lower right button A.
- Press and release the lower right button A to finish the procedure.
The second hand points to 30 seconds and stops.
The function hand indicates the power reserve in levels.
When the mode is [LON], [NYC], [CHI], [DEN] or [LAX], the second hand shows the result of the previous signal reception.
|Level 3||Power reserve is OK.
Duration: 220 - 310 days
|Level 2||Power reserve is OK.
Duration: 30 - 220 days
|Level 1||Power reserve is getting low.
Duration: 3 - 30 days
|Level 0||Level where insufficient charge warning starts
Duration: 3 days or shorter
The hand returns to normal indication automatically in 10 seconds without pressing the button.
- Duration means approximate time until power runs out and the watch stops at the level indicated.
- At the level 0, the second hand starts to move once every two seconds (insufficient charge warning function).
Functions other than time indication become unavailable while this function is activated.
Next:Checking the previous signal reception result