Receiving the time signal
Checking the previous signal reception result
For details of signal reception, see “About signal reception”.
- Pull the crown out to position 1.
- Rotate the crown to change the mode to any one of the following: [LON], [NYC], [CHI],[DEN] or [LAX].
- Push the crown in to position 0.
- Press and release the lower right button A.
- Press and release the lower right button A to finish the procedure.
The second hand points to 30 seconds and stops.
The function hand indicates power reserve in levels and the second hand indicates the previous reception result.
|H||Signals were received under a very good condition.|
|M||Signals were received under a good condition.|
|L||Signals were received under a not very good condition.|
“H”, “M” or “L” is also indicated during signal reception.
They indicate condition of reception environment and are not related to reception performance of the watch.
Some models indicate the result with the tip of the second hand, others with the tail.
The hand returns to normal indication automatically in 10 seconds without pressing the button.
Related articlesTypes of signal reception
Next:Receiving the time signal manually (On demand reception)