Precautionary items and usage limitations
CAUTION: Keep your watch clean
Crown and button
- Rotate the crown while it is pressed in fully and press the buttons periodically so they do not become stuck due to accumulations of foreign matter.
Case and band
- The case and band of the watch come into direct contact with the skin.
Corrosion of the metal or accumulated foreign matter may result in black residue coming from the bracelet when exposed to moisture or perspiration.
Be sure to keep your watch clean at all times.
- Be sure to periodically clean the bracelet and case of your watch to remove accumulated dirt and foreign matter.
In rare circumstances, accumulated dirt, foreign matter may cause irritation with the skin.
If you notice this, discontinue wearing the watch and consult your physician.
- Be sure to periodically clean foreign matter and accumulated materials from the metal band, synthetic rubber strap (polyurethane) and/or metal case using a soft brush and mild soap.
Be careful not to allow moisture on the case if your watch is not water resistant.
- Leather bands may become discolored by perspiration or dirt.
Always keep your leather band clean by wiping with a dry cloth.