Use this page to access precautions for the H80* movement.
Before using this watch
- Always keep an Eco-Drive watch charged.
- Do not adjust band length yourself
- Remove protective stickers.
- When using a specially designed crown or button
Eco-Drive watch handling precautions
- Charging precaution
- CAUTION: No excessive heat while charging
- WARNING: Do not remove the rechargeable cell
- WARNING: Use only the specified rechargeable cell
- About the rechargeable cell
Precautionary items and usage limitations
- CAUTION: To Avoid Injury
- CAUTION: When your watch has got wet
- CAUTION: To clean the band of your watch
- CAUTION: Do not use your watch in excessively high or low temperature
- CAUTION: Do not put your watch too close to things which have strong magnetism
- CAUTION: Do not give strong shock to your watch
- CAUTION: Do not expose your watch to intense static electricity
- CAUTION: Do not expose your watch to chemicals
- CAUTION: Keep your watch clean
- Caring for Your Watch
- When Luminous Paint is used for your watch